Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Keep that fleece soft.

I have many diapering blogs that I love to follow, and I hate to admit it, I've started to lose interest in some of them.  Over the past couple of years I felt like I had read all there was when it comes to cloth diapering.  I'm happy to be proven wrong.  I came across this fantastic blog about keeping your fleece lined diapers soft.  One of the biggest things that irritate me the most from fleece lined pockets is that the fleece will always pill.  I always thought that that was just the nature of the beast and nothing could be done about it.  Nope!  A simple hairbrush can fix this problem.  Unfortunately I don't think mine can be saved, but I think I'm going to give it a try.  Simply take a bristle brush (you know, the ones with the tiny black bristles bunched together) and brush it through the fleece.  Simple huh? 

For further details about brushing your fleece, the Natural Momma can tell you.  Happy brushing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment