Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Another Visit.

I guess since I committed to write about my journey to a hospital birth, I should give an update on my last visit.  It was Dec 28th (yeah, that was a while ago) but since I didn't write about it, that should tell you that there really isn't anything to report.  I'm totally cool with that!!  Again my bp is good, I'm sure not fantastic compared to the norm, but for me it is good.  Weight gain has been somewhere around the 2-3 pound mark (depends on which scale you listen to).  However, there is a pattern I'm starting to see.  My weight is always mentioned.  Now normally I wouldn't stress it, but when you hear about it every visit it becomes a little annoying. 

Anyway, my blood work all came back negative so that is good.  And now we wait for the call for the 20 week ultra sound to be scheduled.  In this small town with a small town hospital, they don't call you until the day before your u/s is scheduled and they tell you the time.  My next visit is Jan 25 which will be my 20 week visit so sometime that week hopefully I will have my u/s.  

No comments:

Post a Comment