Friday, October 19, 2012

Followed My Nose

I'm tired today, super tired.  There is so much work that needs to be done in this house.  I just can't seem to get myself up and going to get it all done.  I have managed about 3 times to pick up the floor to vacuum. 

During my process, I was straightening up and putting away the numerous items that were on the washer/dryer in the kitchen.  (No there is no logical order to my cleaning).  I pack some items into a Wal-Mart sack to take to my mothers and set it on the dinning room table.  "Mmm," I thought, "that smells good.  It smells like The Laundry Tarts detergent.  I guess I should go put it aw.a......" And it hits me.  There is nothing to put away because I did that a week ago!  Quickly I follow my nose and there on the floor in front of the diaper pail is my little 2 year old happily sprinkling the Root Beer scented Bon Bon Shaker all over himself and the carpet.  

Naturally, as soon as my eyes beheld the scene I wanted to growl at him because vacuuming is now inevitable, but first I must once again pick up all the toys which were tossed out of the toy box.  Reason quickly took hold and I first grabbed the camera to capture the incident.  His response upon locking eyes with me?  "No No?"  *sigh* "Yes son, no no."  

This was not the first Bon Bon Shaker incident.  A few days ago it was being liberally sprinkled all over himself while sitting on the piano with his 3 year old sister.  

I had just received my Bon Bon Shaker to test it out to see if I want to sell it in my store.  I knew it was an all natural product, but the mommy in me wanted to be sure that it wasn't toxic.  To the glorious Facebook community I go seeking out my answers.  My initial assumption was correct in that in fact, it is not toxic.  However, a couple fellow Laundry Tart retailers spoke of other ways people have used the Bon Bon Shaker.  This spurred on the idea of 101 Uses of the Bon Bon Shaker.  

So here you go, use #1 carpet deodorizer.         

No comments:

Post a Comment